Our history

Studio Legale Pelosi opened in Florence in 1960. It was first led by Emilio Pelosi who took over from his father, Eugenio Pelosi, who had founded the Firm as a law practice in Cesena, on Febraury 18, 1927, before becoming a Notary Public.
 
With Emilio Pelosi and his son Eugenio, who joined him in 1996, the Firm gradually oriented its services towards businesses and other economic operators, mainly for Labour Law, Trade Union Law and Social Security Law issues,
Lawyers and employee of the Firm assist their clients also in industrial relations, in negotiations with trade unions and in applications for unemployment benefits.

Emilio Pelosi accompanied the Firm's growth by constantly striving to pass onto his young Lawyers and Practitioners those values of fairness, loyalty and respect for Clients, Counterparties and Judges which always marked his career until he passed away in 2011.

Now Eugenio Pelosi, Barbara Corsi and the entire Firm have fully endorsed such values which they, in turn, transfer into their professional activities.